Products & Services » Checking Accounts
Premier Checking Account
At Policemen's Federal Credit Union, we don't need to offer a variety of checking accounts. All the features and benefits you're looking for can be found in PFCU's Premier Checking Account.
The advantages of PFCU's Premier Checking Account include:
- No minimum balance
- ID Safe Identity Theft Recovery Services available
- Dividends are paid on daily balances of $250 or more
- Dividends are paid monthly on your daily balance
- No restrictions on the number of share drafts you can write
- No per check charge
Additional PFCU Premier Checking benefits:
- The Premier Checking Account features a VISA check card which allows debit and credit transactions everywhere VISA is accepted. This card also serves as an ATM access card.
- Convenient ATM access to your PFCU Premier Checking Account is available at PFCU's three local ATM stations, all Credit Union Center shared branch ATMs in Indiana, and all Alliance One ATMs without incurring ATM charges.
Click on the links below for location information:
- 24-hour access to your account via "CU Talk" the audio teller or "It's ME 247" online banking.
- Members age 60 and over receive one free boxes of standard checks per year.
Direct Deposit into your PFCU Premier Checking Account offers additional money saving opportunities you don't want to miss!
Money Market Accounts
PFCU's Money Market Accounts offer members with higher balances an alternative to the standard share accounts!
- The minimum balance to open and qualify for dividends is $10,000.
- Dividends are paid monthly.
- Dividends are paid based on your account balance according to the following tiers:
- $10,000 to $24,999
- $25,000 to $49,999
- PFCU provides your initial 50 checks free!
- Withdrawals are limited to six free per month; withdrawals over six per month are assessed a $3.00 fee.
- Withdrawal transactions include: Electronic withdrawals or transfers, cash withdrawals, and / or check withdrawals.
- No dividends are paid for any day the balance falls under the $10,000 minimum balance.
- A monthly fee of $5.00 will be assessed for any calendar month in which the balance drops under $10,000.
- The maximum fee is $5.00 per month; fee is not driven by the number of days the balance is below $10,000.
Members with Direct Deposit of their payroll check or Social Security check into a PFCU Premier Checking Account are qualified for discounts on loans and premiums on certificates.
- Members with Direct Deposit receive one free boxes of standard checks per year.
- Direct Deposit into a PFCU Premier Checking Account is safe and convenient and makes funds available without a trip to the office.
With PFCU's help, switching the Direct Deposit of your payroll or Social Security to a PFCU Premier Checking Account is EASY! Just ask us how!