Policemen's Federal Credit Union has been meeting the financial needs of its members since 1967.
Our field of membership includes:
- Sworn or civilian employees and pensioners of any St. Joseph County, IN law enforcement agency.
- All members of United Food and Commercial Workers Local #700 Union.
- Employees and retirees of South Bend Lathe, Inc., Dynablast and Schafer Gearworks, Inc.
- All Fraternal Order of Police Associate (F.O.P.A.) members of F.O.P. Lodges #36, #91 and #155. Membership in the F.O.P.A. is open to the public and qualifies you for membership in PFCU.
- All credit union member's relatives by blood or marriage.
- Ask us how you can join today!
Beth Berry - CEO
Sandi Widawski - Director of Operations
Patti DeRue-Nemeth - Senior Member Service Officer
Mary Sue Violette - Member Service Officer
Michelle Leda - Member Service Representative
Lori Hagedorn - Member Service Representative
Marlene Baughman - Member Service Representative
Shari Cerney - Senior Teller
Melissa Shingledecker - Teller
Glenda Boyd - Teller
John M. Szuba - Part time Teller
Kristine Pappas - Part time Teller
Brittany Fleckner - Part time teller
Denise Schmidt - Marketing Director
Board of Directors
Fred Odusch - President
Frank Mattei - Vice President
Ron Wilson - Secretary
Tim Decker - Treasurer
John F. Szuba
Don Galeziewski - Chairman